Mane six forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ways to Improve upon the site...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Oblivion

Oblivion

Ways to Improve upon the site... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ways to Improve upon the site...   Ways to Improve upon the site... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 4:39 pm

I just saw something that said "Bots Google" under registered users, just out of curiosity, what does that mean?
Back to top Go down
a jewel of rarity
Admin
Admin
a jewel of rarity

PostSubject: Re: Ways to Improve upon the site...   Ways to Improve upon the site... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 4:44 pm

i have no clue, if i were to guess i would say its to check the forum activity i think if the forum has no activity for 2 weeks it gets shut down to keep forumotions server clean
Back to top Go down
Silver Moon :3

PostSubject: Re: Ways to Improve upon the site...   Ways to Improve upon the site... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 7:17 pm

en.wikipedia. _____ org/wiki/GoogleBot I think this is wat bot google is
Back to top Go down
a jewel of rarity
Admin
Admin
a jewel of rarity

PostSubject: Re: Ways to Improve upon the site...   Ways to Improve upon the site... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 4:03 am

even though this is a MLP forum i was thinking of adding other sections for other things, one of the ideas i had was kingdom hearts i might even add a suggestion area for new sections Razz
Back to top Go down
Oblivion

Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Ways to Improve upon the site...   Ways to Improve upon the site... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 2:12 am

There we go, Season 3 and 4 is now open for discussion! XD

I will try to work on the other seasons tonight!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ways to Improve upon the site...   Ways to Improve upon the site... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 2:26 am

Really jewel, you took the lazy way out?
what happened to "an admin or mod would post the show discussion topics"
Back to top Go down
Oblivion

Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Ways to Improve upon the site...   Ways to Improve upon the site... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 2:30 am

Silver Moon wrote:

Hey, don't got blaming Jewel yet, lol I may have jumped the gun a little my self, He asked me if I wanted to post all the seasons and I said yes, It's unclear weather or not he was planning on making me a mod or not...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ways to Improve upon the site...   Ways to Improve upon the site... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 2:35 am

Oblivion wrote:
Silver Moon wrote:

Hey, don't got blaming Jewel yet, lol I may have jumped the gun a little my self, He asked me if I wanted to post all the seasons and I said yes, It's unclear weather or not he was planning on making me a mod or not...

it's not even about that, its just lazy as hell saying that a mod or admin will start these then asks a random member
Back to top Go down
Oblivion

Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Ways to Improve upon the site...   Ways to Improve upon the site... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 4:31 am

All seasons and episodes are now ready for discussion.
Back to top Go down
a jewel of rarity
Admin
Admin
a jewel of rarity

PostSubject: Re: Ways to Improve upon the site...   Ways to Improve upon the site... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 6:23 am

listen so what if i was "lazy" he showed he wanted to do it before, so i thought hey why not ask him if he wants to do them all he didn't have to say yes plus ive got more important things to work on
Back to top Go down
Golden Sun :3

Golden Sun :3

PostSubject: Re: Ways to Improve upon the site...   Ways to Improve upon the site... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 7:06 am

How about a dark theme? I've only been on here a short while and it's already hurting my eyes a bit.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion

Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Ways to Improve upon the site...   Ways to Improve upon the site... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 8:07 am

I kind of agree, I am in no way trying to tell you how to run your site, but with a LED monitor in a dark room just about fries your eyes after a while, maybe a dark purple theme, with Twilight, or maybe even keep pinkie pie and just change it to a darker theme.
Back to top Go down
a jewel of rarity
Admin
Admin
a jewel of rarity

PostSubject: Re: Ways to Improve upon the site...   Ways to Improve upon the site... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 1:35 pm

ill mess around with some other themes but for now ill keep it like this, it kinda takes allot of work to make the theme Razz

but ill see what i can do
Back to top Go down
Oblivion

Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Ways to Improve upon the site...   Ways to Improve upon the site... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 2:31 pm

a jewel of rarity wrote:
ill mess around with some other themes but for now ill keep it like this, it kinda takes allot of work to make the theme Razz

but ill see what i can do

Meh, no rush...
Back to top Go down
a jewel of rarity
Admin
Admin
a jewel of rarity

PostSubject: Re: Ways to Improve upon the site...   Ways to Improve upon the site... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 7:55 am

i may start doing some work on the forums today getting rid of those horrible looking black buttons and maybe adding a new category
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ways to Improve upon the site...   Ways to Improve upon the site... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ways to Improve upon the site...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mane six forums :: Celestial hub :: Feedback & Suggestions-
Jump to: